Safety standards and regulations continually improve, while evolving legislation makes employers ever more responsible for the safety of their employees. So it’s no wonder that compliance drives all sorts of industry behaviour, including the nonstop improvement of products designed to make your workplace a safer one.
Compliance also makes buyers seek greater efficiency when they procure safety products. Their need has resulted in our wholesale safety redistribution model.
Today’s buyers need more than products. They seek advice, service, solutions and innovations that suit their particular needs. They look for a go-to resource that packages products, advice and solutions, the value they need to put their compliance concerns to rest.
R3 offers a wide variety of safety products from leading manufacturers:
- Coveralls from Dupont and Kimberly-Clark
- Face shields from Fibre-Metal and North
- Gloves from Ansell, North, Honeywell, Kimberly-Clark and Prime Source
- Hard hats from MSA, Fibre-Metal and North
- Harnesses, lanyards and fall limiters from Miller and MSA
- Hearing protection (earplugs and earmuffs) from 3M, Howard Leight and Moldex
- Lab coats, frocks, aprons and other apparel from Dupont and Kimberly-Clark
- Respirators (both disposable and reusable) and replacement parts from 3M, Sperian, Honeywell and Moldex
- Safety glasses from North, Uvex and Crews
- Plus gas detection systems, eyewash stations and much more
R3 maintains contact with the manufacturers of safety products and the industry’s experts so we can deliver up-to-date safety regulation compliance expertise every time you call. And when you use R3’s drop-ship service program, we speed up delivery of the right solution directly from our warehouses to your customers.