With restaurants reopening, your customers are eager to provide their guests with a great experience. Help your customers make a great impression by sharing these top restaurant and foodservice cleaning tips in the key areas they won’t want to miss!
Back of House:
Back of house cleaning is critical to help prevent cross contamination! Here are some helpful tips to keep your customers’ kitchens safe and healthy:
- Pay special attention to areas where grease can build-up, including ovens and range-hoods. Choose a cleaner that is formulated to tackle these soils.
- Clean and sanitize cutlery thoroughly to prevent the spread of bacteria.
- Use colour-coded cleaning cloths for different surfaces to prevent the risk of cross contamination.
- Consider using a multi-purpose cleaner to tackle countertops to minimize the number of products used by staff.
- Floors can spread bacteria too! Ensure floors are cleaned regularly to keep them looking their best.
Front of House and Bathrooms:
Did you know that many people associate the cleanliness of a restaurant’s restrooms with the cleanliness of its kitchen? Follow these tips to help your customers keep their restrooms clean and looking their best:
- Disinfect high-touch areas like sinks, toilets and tables regularly. Always use disinfectants as directed.
- Ensure bathrooms are serviced regularly to ensure product levels are optimal.
- Ensure floors are cleaned regularly to keep them looking their best.
Check out P&G Professional’s breakdown of key foodservice cleaning areas with product recommendations to tackle every cleaning job.*
* If you require a more accessible version of this guide, please contact us and we’d be happy to help.